Halloween 2022

My halloween display for 2022 outside of my apartment, on the shared porch. All of the neighbors enjoyed it and especially loved all of the jacks. We had spooky music by Halloween At High Noon on the stereo and gave out goodie bags with toys and candy. The coffin is hand carved EVA foam and the corpse is a Walmart skeleton with layers of paper towel maché.


I started this blog to condense all of my photography and props onto a platform other than instagram, so I can not wait to share more. I'll be uploading some passed/current work for now until the halloween 2023 display is up.


Thank you for the support  :) 

   








Comments

  1. Really love your coffin! Fantastic looking prop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes to show you can create BIG atmosphere in a small space. A beautifully curated and crafted display!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The haunt will be at a different location this year with a lawn and a porch, so i'll have much more versatility with props and lighting. Can not wait to share!

      Delete
    2. That's a lot of space! I can't wait to see it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween 2023: American Witchcraft (WIP)

Just beyond the tobacco fields...